Hi, my name is Mark Rich and I am the managing director of ADUS Healthcare. A few years ago I was looking at what people were charging for an alcohol home detox, and I was astounded at what they were charging ( and still are today!) for a prescription nurse to give out a prescription to someone with a drink problem. £3500, £2795, £3995 etc. I also realised quiet quickly that they were also offering NO support. “Another part of healthcare praying on vulnerable people!”
So I decided to make a difference and launched “Cetox Healthcare Ltd”. I needed to find away to make it better, and make an alcohol home detox more supported, more safe, more comfortable and more available for everyone in the UK, and at a price which is much more realistic to the prices being charged. So instead if £3495, £2797, £3995 etc Our supported alcohol home detox is at one price of £1295 and that includes every thing.
There is NO vat to be added on, NO hidden charges to be added on, and it makes no difference where you live in the UK it is still only £1295. This can be paid with a debit or credit card, or bank transfer with NO extra card charges. Just one price is all you pay. £1295.
This is how we do a home detox for alcohol at Cetox Healthcare:
- You must have a supervisor. That is a family member or a loved one who can be with you during your alcohol home detox. (The medicine we prescribe is a sedative, and we cannot have you falling over banging your head etc, and no one is there) You are NOT put to sleep!
- We will get one of our detox nurses to give you a call and assess you over the telephone to make sure it is safe for you to do a alcohol home detox.
- If all is ok, one of our detox nurses will come and visit you, and your supervisor, normally the following day.
- They will explain how everything works, and what you need to do. They will also administer your medication at this point. They will then go.
- Now the support starts: our detox nurses will call you a minimum of 4 times a day during medication times to make sure everything is going to plan. Normally 8 or 9 times!
- You will be given a 24 helping phone number back to our nurses, so at no point are you on your own.
This alcohol home detox has proven to be a massive success, with dozens of clients being detox each month. I can honestly say, we have never had a single complaint about our alcohol home detox programme, and we have an extremely high success rate.
If you would like to call our team and start your alcohol home detox, or if you would just like so more information, call us on 0845 3881 543 or you can call me direct on my mobile number Tel: 07811 606 606.
Thank you for reading this and sorry if it was a bit long winded.